RGA Terms and Conditions
- Technical Support must be contacted for any product faults, prior to sending any RGA forms/units back on email@example.com or +44 (0) 845 872 2025.
- If an RGA Form is received with blank fields, we will not send an RGA Acknowledgement until the required information is given.
- For ‘Description of Fault,’ any responses such as unknown fault will not be accepted. Units will be sent back at customer’s cost if the online RGA Form is not completed prior to sending the unit back to us.
- If a unit is not received after 30 days of the RGA Acknowledgement being sent, the company will be contacted. After no response within 48 hours, this unique reference number will closed.
- The unit must be sent back with Purchase Order (PO) regardless of the circumstance i.e. under warranty, restock etc. Any units sent back to Autoflame without a PO will be put into quarantine and if we do not receive the PO within 30 days of receipt of unit, this unit will be sent back to the customer at their cost, or disposed of.
- After a unit is inspected/ repaired, we can hold the unit for up to 30 days, however after this 30 days period the unit will be sent back to the customer at their cost, or disposed of.