- A rotary type electric actuator, suitale for use with the MM Module.
- Accurate to 0.15 angular degrees.
- The body is made with aluminium die-cast, thus it is light, compact, highly efficient and powerful.
- Light and compact
- Easy to handle and suitable for use in narrow spaces.
- Simple structure design
- Trouble free mounting on air damper, maintenance and testing
- Thermal protector is built-in to prevent motor burn out by overloading
- Easy wiring
- Connection is simplified by a terminal block inside.
|Supply Voltage||24/230V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Shaft Torque||4Nm / 3ft lbs|
|Operating Angle||0 - 90 Degrees|
|Operating Time||Nominal 20 Seconds|
|Max Rated Power||3Watts|
|Ambient Temperature||0°C(32°F) to 60°C(140°F)|
|Industrial Protection Rating||IP54 / NEMA 13|
|Mounting Angle||360 Degrees|
|Body Material||Mild Steel CR4|
|Coating||Interpon 700 Powder Coat|
|Dimensions||99mm x 92mm x 64mm|
|Wiring Connection||PG11 Gland|