The Mk7 Micro Modulation controller and Expansion PCB have now been superseded by the Mk8 MM Controller. Click here to see this controller. The Mk8 makes for a more cost effective and more comprehensive controller, with additional functions through unlockable features, all available at a more competitive price.
We will fully support the Mk7 for at least the next 10 years. This is providing replacement components are available, which we do not see to be an issue at this time.
Your local Autoflame Technology Centre will be able to assist you in understanding the benefits of Mk.8 products.
Complete Boiler Room Control
Flame Safeguard + up to 6 channels (Fuel, Air, Draft, Water, etc)
The Mk7 MM Controller is a Micro-Modulating system that offers complete control over industrial and commercial boiler/burners. Its ability to manage all of the following processes from a single 10.4” touch screen interface ensures optimal boiler performance:
- Flame safeguard
- Air/fuel ratio control
- VSD management
- FGR (Flue Gas Recirculation)
- Lockout/error logging
- VPS (Valve Proving)
- Fuel flow metering
- Water level monitoring+
- Steam/heat flow metering+
- Draft control+
- Trim (Requires optional EGA)
+ Requires optional PCB expansion board
- Independently controlled fuel and air positioning motors with an accuracy of 0.1 of an angular degree.
- 4 separate fuel curves
- 4 dedicated Servo drives
- 2 dedicated variable speed drives.
- Selectable trim channel (damper or vsd).
- Error diagnostic codes displayed.
- Single point change facility for commissioned fuel/air ratio.
- User definable optimum ignition position.
- FGR Management, delay from start-up to enable FGR until flue gas temp., boiler setpoint or time delay achieved. Boiler Control Box Functions
- Full flame supervision with UV self-check for continuous operation, patented self adaptive UV amplification.
- Burner Control Functions with user configurable timings.
- Gas Valve proving system with on-line pressure supervision.
- Oil pressure monitoring and display with limit checks.
- Air windbox pressure proving – display and supervision.
- Lockout history of last 16 incidents with date, time, function &reset.
- Burner Control Functions (Flame safeguard) selectable. Setpoint Control Features
- Internal 3 term PID control to required setpoint for both pressure and temperature.
- Software adjustable thermostat/pressure stat facility.
- Second setpoint user adjustable.
- Time clock facility, reduced setpoint and off modes.
- Outside temperature compensation
- Intelligent Boiler Sequencing for both steam & hot water.
- Intelligent Boiler Sequencing for low pressure steam.
- Fuel Flow Metering – instantaneous and totalised.
- Hand/Auto/Low flame hold facilities.
- 4-20 mA input for external load control.
- 4-20 mA output of firing rate.
- Twin burner and multi burner control capability. User Features
- Password protection, user configurable options and parameters.
- IR coms port for upload/download of commissioned data
- All systems data exports via gateway (Modbus).
- Internal calendar clock display and logging functions.
|Power Supply||230V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||+5°C to +40° C|
|Environmental Limits||IP65/NEMA 4 enclosure with panel facia mounting
(IP65 front facia, IP20 back of unit)
Up to 6 x 4-20mA Output Signals Available