Attend the Autoflame Boiler Plant Training Seminar Hosted by Neal and Associates
Reduce costs in your boiler plant while making it cleaner, safer, & more reliable
September 19-20, 2016
Location: 30 miles north of Dallas, Texas just North East of Mckinney at the Top Fun Ranch. Visit website.
By automating control of the boiler plant with Autoflame touchscreen controllers and servomotors, customers recoup their investment in as little as 1-2 years just in fuel savings. Add in the benefits of emission reduction, reliability and safety, and the upgrades become even more attractive.
We would like to invite you to the Autoflame Product Training Seminar that is being held in conjunction with Neal & Associates. The training seminar will be a 2 day course that will cover the complete Autoflame Combustion Management System, and will involve in-depth technical presentations and hands-on training.
A full staff of Autoflame factory Engineers and Applications Specialists will be making the presentations. There will be “hands-on” learning as attendees will be trained on actual products. Coverage will include the complete line of controls and parts:
- MM Line of Controllers: Designed to manage basic burner operation (flame safeguard, sequencing, valve proving, etc) and advanced controls (TDS/blowdown, draft control and more).
- Exhaust Gas Analysers (EGA): Monitor flue emissions with a system that totals up to 6 gases. These are available in conformance to EPA standards at a fraction of the price of alternatives, while also enabling Autoflame’s unique trim function.
- Data Transfer Interface (DTI): Monitor up to 10 boilers from a PC or BMS system, or using its on-screen display.
If you already have Autoflame, or want to learn about its benefits, this is a great opportunity to learn more about:
- Highly accurate burner controls with state-of-the-art touch screens, including our new Mk8 MM Controller.
- Exhaust gas Monitoring with CEMS data logging up to 2 years
- 3 parameter trim and limits of combustion
- Automated draft control, TDS/Blowdown, sequencing, and more
- Modulation of water level systems for steam boilers
- Remote monitoring and control of your boiler plant
- Much, much more!
Autoflame installations performed by Neal & Associates:
10610 Boomer Circle, Dallas, Texas 75238
P.O. Box 550127 Dallas, Texas 75355
Phone: (214) 340-1464
Wats: (800) 441-0611
FAX: (214) 340-7767