Autoflame Engineering warranty periods:
- Electronic equipment and assemblies: 2 years from date of sale.
- Electro-mechanical assemblies and parts: 2 years from date of sale.
- EGA system. Parts, components and sensors: 1 year from date of sale.
- EGA cells: 1 year from date of sale.
- IR scanners: 1 year from date of sale.
- UV scanners: 1 year from date of sale.
The warranty is only valid if:
- The equipment has been installed by an approved Autoflame engineer and there is valid proof of this.
- The equipment is used within the conditions stated in the manual.
- Autoflame equipment is kept maintained properly and not interfered with within the warranty period.
Autoflame does not offer warranties on customer engineered parts and are under the manufacturer’s warranty only.
Autoflame Engineering Ltd certifies that all Autoflame products have been manufactured in the UK in accordance with the applicable design, manufacturing and inspection requirements of ISO quality systems.