The Quality Management System operated by Autoflame Engineering Limited has been compiled to satisfy the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2008. It has been compiled to be appropriate to purposes of the organization.
Top Management remains firmly committed to the requirements of the Quality Management system and ongoing improvements in its effectiveness. The quality Management system outline details the processes and interaction of the Management scheme.
Quality objectives have been established and shall be reviewed annually within the Management system. Customer satisfaction is an ongoing requirement of the company and as such is treated as a primary objective of the company and the Quality Management system.
General Quality objectives are outlined below. These are applied to each area of the company by Departmental Managers, and are considered fundamental to the strategy of the organization. All employees are familiar with the importance of, and their contribution towards achieving these objectives.
- Maintain and where possible enhance customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improve products and services offered by the organization to maintain the organizations status as the leader in its field.
- Supply products in a manner that conforms to the organization, customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Operate in a safe and structured manner.
- Operate profitably throughout the organization.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system